Browse Our Programs
Although our teachers can be found singing in choirs and blues bands, playing in the symphony, adjudicating music festivals, yes, and even diving out of planes, our number 1 priority for over 20 years is guiding your family through lessons that are tailored to suit each individual student. Our graduates are teaching with school boards around the world, performing in musical theatre productions here and abroad and enrolling their own children in our programs! Popular times for all programs always sell out so call now to get on our Call List for the upcoming school year! Find out how you can become a member of our music family!
Kindermusik at Take Note - New classes every 4 weeks!
- Ages infant - 3 years
- Music and movement classes for babies and toddlers
- Saturday sessions with Vanessa Miller, BMus. BMusEd
- Large, bright colourful studio - loads of room for movement
- Visit www.kindermusik.com to find out more about this exciting program!
Block Program - Call now to get on our Call List for 2016-2017
- Ages 3 - 6
- Taught in a small group setting in a big, bright studio space
- Exclusive to Take Note
- Children learn the SIGHTS and SOUNDS of music language through movement and songs
- Puppets, hula hoops, rhythm instruments, stories, art activities
- Children are individually assessed as they progress through this 3 level course
Little Singer Bees - Call now to get on our Call List for 2016-2017
- Ages 5-6
- Taught in a small group setting - created for the young child who is interested in studying voice
- Correct, proven vocal technique
- Use of puppets, Orff instruments. exciting songs, worksheets, movement exercises
- 1/2 hour lessons once a week
- Kiwanis Music Festival Preparation*
- RCM Exam Preparation*
- Study the repertoire YOU are interested in playing
Group Ukulele Classes
Ages 9-12; 12-16; and Adult!
- 10 week beginner courses
- Learn the songs you have always wanted to sing on your deck, by the campfire
- Call the school 747-0672 and ask for our email FAQ sheet